Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I want to clarify something that I probably didn't communicate well in my last post.

When discussing finances I came up with a total of 250 million more outstanding shares needed to raise $10 million. I came up with this amount simply by dividing $10 million dollars by our current share price of .04. I used this only to extrapolate for example's sake what kind of dilution might be necessary to raise $10 million if the company were to sell shares at current prices.

THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECTIVE OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH SFMI'S FINANCING. I have no idea how SFMI will finance. Presumably it will be through the NY money that was represented at the road show. For all I know it could be preferred shares, convertible debentures, LOC or some other financial instrument. Please do not misinterpret my example as meaning that the company is going to dump 250 million shares on the market at any time in the near future.

I apologize for any confusion or alarm this caused. That is also why I put the disclaimer not to buy or sell on any information I put in my post. ;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply