Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Apr 04, 2012 12:16PM

Garick, thanks for passing on the info., I just felt I needed to respond to a few of the points.

1. Leeching system anticapated completion..end of September. If SFMI initially would have asked for a cyanide system in the beginning...they would have been blackballed and never been able to build mill. RK said we are in excellent standing with city and state officials. No way by September IMO.

3. Since the Brokers meeting...word is getting out and experts in mining are calling RK. A few appts have and are being scheduled for investors to tour mill and WEM. Hopefully not just Carmine's people!

4. RK said..the value of WEM could be $100 billion dollars as they stated at the Brokers meeting.

I personally have never seen a bigger disconnect between where a company is currently valued and potential valuation. Garick - did you add too many zeros or did you mean $100 billion? Unbelievable really, that is so far out there that maybe everyone thought they were joking. Also, the value of WEM and SFMI are not one in the same.

Apr 04, 2012 01:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply