Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

10k will show Belle Peck dump is one 72 acres that is claimed by GHDC aka NV/B that gets 71% of it and SFMI gets 29%.PQ isn't no dummy. Questions: Is PQ using that money to buy SFMI shares off the market? Smart play if he is IMHO. Is PQ paying off debt? Is PQ returning favors to those who helped get this deal together? You pay off your friends first....while lining your pockets as well.

So lets bring in the dilution factor. Lets say SFMI has outstanding shares of 1 billion. Yesterday, RK mentioned to me that WEM worth is $100 billion dollars. It could possibly be, but we know RK likes to exaggerate numbers. Even at billion shares outstanding, the worth of each stock is $100.00 and a buyout offer should roughly be $25-30 pps at that figure.

I believe at the Brokers meeting...value of WEM was said to be estimated at 25 Billion dollars. Now we are looking at a value of $25pps.

PQ stated he wouldn't take less than $2.00 pps..as he raises his stakes in SFMI..JMHO. At a value of $25 billion, I am looking at $6-8 per share on buyout offer just for SFMI. However, we have the GHDC factor playing into this.....how will this company play out?

Shareholders...we are the grunts in this...we sit back and watch brillance play out. WE can bitch and moan, however, in the end, PQs move is to move this property. JMHO

We all know WEM has the goods.....the drills are coming.

BTW....RK told me on the phone, they don't want to dilute GHDC. GHDC reminds me of silver. Nobody mentions silver in here, just the gold. GHDC is rarely mentioned and it holds the bag. JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply