Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Now that is spoken like a very moved and determined professor who gets the attention of his ADHD wandering minds. Good posts to loudmouth Carmine (et al). The guy is a small time con man probably with a big gut and the biceps to go with it...and one suspects, a bully. No doubt he thrills in intimidating those who disagree with him in his diner...unless challenged of course. Gee, could it be that he and his acolytes have lined their pockets more than a few times with SFMI. I wonder how many who come here are not so sure about good old Carmine's true apserations any more...and who, if any are in league with him? I wonder who has been 'pieced off' for their efforts? Blasphemy Sinbob!!!

Carmine and his friends probably have wet dreams about becoming as 'successful' as Jon Corzine and worship at the alter of Jamie Dimon and Blythe Masters...but alas, can not get past the petty theft class, poor souls.

But what you say holds much weight: "Where we differ Sinbob is that i believe the demand for shares will overwhelm the shorts and they will be forced to cover...just wait a few months until gold crosses $2000 and silver $50. Greed is greed!..." I can tell you for a fact that John Embry feels very emphatically that this will be so.

I do not differ in theory with your perspective ...and Jim Sinclair's. Where I am getting the yips is with respect to where it will apply...and when, of course. At this point we are twisting in the wind...and as I said earlier, SFMI is not the only JPM I am concerned about. I pray both of you are spot on.

When that does erupt, the 'Carmines' will be distant memories...or hopeflly, recent memories.

New Message
Please login to post a reply