Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Bigpic - you really should change your handle ..talk about not seeing the big picture. So they got rid of $2.8M in debt, what is the big deal about that? You think a potential acquirer is goint to care they have a few pennies for debt. The FAMILIA got a boatload of shares (the one good thing is they are restricted), but just like that the value of everyone elses shares dropped by over half. By the time a buyout comes everyone elses shares will drop by another half, if we're lucky.

I am someone that does their research based on facts and everything I have stated is based on fact. Those holes that I have found have turned out to be craters.

Yes I believe in the potential here (though not to the scale as some), but the damage that has been done will be hard to recover. I have not been involved with PM stocks for that long, but I have traded stocks and pennys for a long time. I have never seen a strategy that involved taking a stock down to a penny as a successfuly strategy. But, I would love to see the strategy unfold as you say..

New Message
Please login to post a reply