Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

It is funny/odd/suspicious how things go over there on I-Hub...not just the SFMI board either.

I haven't really actively moderated or posted on I-Hub's SFMI board in quite a while and the decision to move the conversation over to Agoracom is a smart one for all SFMI investors. Some of my fellow MDMN/CDCH shareholders created their own blog and website for shareholders only...it's actually spawned into 3 separate indepdendently moderated blogs. The point being, the less active the audience, the less active the board. Remember the days when RagingBull was THE place to go for stock discussions? Now that site is desolate. And who even bothers to read Yahoo message boards any more? I-Hub will probably suffer the same fate as honest shareholders looking to discuss their stock without all the BS mobilize to other venues.

Funny I-Hub moderator story. Earlier in the week I deleted a post by Rocketstocks which was a clear violation of I-Hub's TOU. As moderator he proceeded to restore the post. Then I deleted it again...then he reposted it. I then sent him a PM explaining that his post was off-topic and why it was off-topic and if he continued to restore a post that violated I-Hub's TOU that I would have to request Admin to make the determination. Of course he restored the post again so I summoned Admin...who promptly and permanently deleted the post. Here we are grown adults (I assume) and I felt like I was at a 3rd grade playground.

New Message
Please login to post a reply