Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I'd like to clear the air on SFMI's new I-Hub moderator lucky,mydog and how I-Hub handles new moderator requests.

The SFMI board has had the maximum number of moderators (6) for quite some time. If anyone wants to become a moderator on a board, they click the "Add Me As A Moderator" button and then are wait-listed if there are no open moderator positions. When I removed myself as moderator, lucky,mydog was apparently next on the waiting list and was added automatically upon my resignation. So as much as it looks like a conspiracy, it is not. The same process would've happened if it were a pro-SFMI moderator next on the list.

I know most SFMI shareholders who've posted on I-Hub don't like lucky,mydog because of his negative stance on the company. That's fine, everyone is entitled to form their opinions based on a person's public record. I have tangled with him myself on several occasions in the past on SFMI and other boards. One thing I do know is that he is a fair moderator and doesn't play favorites based on whether they are bullish or bearish on the stock. Any moderator can see what messages got deleted by which moderator and for what reason. It is easy to see whether a moderator is not being fair in their adjudication of I-Hub's TOU...as I've seen with Rocketstocks. I know from experience that lucky,mydog moderates with an even hand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply