Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

And once again you have demonstrated that you aren't paying attention.

"And your DD has brought you to a grand total of .0325. Good Stuff."

Maybe you haven't figured it out yet, but the people on this board are primarily investors, not traders. They are invested for the long haul, because they have done the DD and understand both the potential of this company and the fact that it takes time to reach it. Shortsighted "investors" who obsess only on day to day price action (check out iflub for some good examples) will miss out on some of the best investments around. They're the ones who follow the crowd, buy at a top, and then either panic and sell when the price hits a temporary bottom before the next run up to even higher levels, or hold and whine the whole time about the stock being a bad investment. It's more often the case of a bad investor than a bad investment.

BTW, I bought most of my shares the couple periods when SFMI was down in the .02 range, when the shortsighted "investors" focussed on day to day action were crying like babies but those who had done some real DD were buying fistfuls. My DD told me that .02 was an insanely low price for this company. Those shares I bought at .018 a week and a half ago are looking real good right now at .0325. You're right- it is good stuff- and still insanely low-priced.

New Message
Please login to post a reply