Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Thanks Taken! Here are the 2 best paragraphs from Rick's interview relative to SFMI's current price and future potential:

Rick: An event like Arequipa that goes from $0.30 to $30 in 19 months is the type of thing that really gets people's pulse racing; and I think it's unlikely that we won't have a major discovery in the next 12 months. There's too much money being spent in good places by too many good people. That's going to be, from my point of view, the real black swan.

Rick: In normal markets, I have focused on earlier-stage exploration because it's less popular. I always choose sectors that I have to myself. I can't always win a debate with 50 participants, but I can always win a debate where there's only one participant. So, over 30 years I have done extremely well investing in exploration – in early-stage exploration – because I was the only one in it. And I have patience; I am willing to finance and continue to finance a company for five or six or seven years. I invest in process. Investing in process is how you get a big position, in something like ATAC at $0.10 and see it go to $7. There's no other way to do it. You get in on the ground floor by creating the ground floor, so I love that space.

New Message
Please login to post a reply