Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Maybe I am missing something, but per their 10K it will take a year to build the leaching facility at a cost of $2M starting this fall (if everything goes as planned with the permitting). So a lot of questions come to mind, but one is how are they going to pay for it? If they are going to use shares to pay the $2M to construct the facility, then it will take A LOT of processing of ore just to buyback the shares issues to construct the leaching system in the first place. (remember only 15% of revenue towards buyback). So shares will be reduced from the point in time they start processing from a completed leaching facility, but the o/s will be a lot higher than it is now.

As I have stated in past posts, I don't think SFMI has any intention of constructing a leaching system ..no way no how. They want to get the permits in place so someone else can construct the system after they buyout SFMI. I think this is the current plan and everything depends on drilling this summer. This I believe is also the reason they prepaid compensation of both companies for all of 2012 -- I really haven't seen that before. But, it does make sense if buyout is imminent (this year).

Also as I have speculated previously, hopefully PQ has potential buyer(s) already lined up just waiting on initial drill results. Hopefully is hole cards are Jacks or better.

As far as RK goes, IMO he has to stick to the go-forward strategy of the company and cannot speculate on buyout discussions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply