Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
May 22, 2012 11:22AM

May 22, 2012 11:27AM

May 22, 2012 11:41AM
May 22, 2012 12:40PM
May 22, 2012 12:43PM
May 22, 2012 01:01PM
May 22, 2012 04:46PM

Hi Garick

The same thing happened to me a while back, I tried to check into the site but was denied access, IHUB wouldn't except my password or user name, so I gave up after trying a few times to get in. This all happened after I left a message supporting another poster that said he was leaving the site because of all the negativity. Apparently IHUB didn't like my reply message and decided to mess with me by denying me access to their site. I was angry and frustrated about this because I was never officially banned or even warned, they just dumped me. That's when I came over to this board a did my rant about the monkeys and shills running IHUB. So, now I've joined the guy that said he was leaving and feel better about not wasting my time over there reading or posting messages.

All I really give a damn about anymore is the share price and when it will go up, I hope it's real soon because I'm going nuts waiting.

Pic... I hope you don't leave, I believe most here would miss your insight and style...so stick around if you can.

Go SFMI/GHDC

New Message
Please login to post a reply