Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I brought up the dilution factor, the response was they hadn't been paid in 3 years. What's ironic they paid themselves again in the other company GHDC. As far as I am concerned both are married at the hip.

How much more dilutuon will occur? What exchange is coming with investment dollars?

I wasn't at the meeting in New York,I can't say if your perception is right or wrong. It based on your opinion.

I do know from the last SHM, many of their objectives they pointed out haven't come true yet.

1. 43 101 filing

2. Drilling

3. Smelter/Lab completion

4. Mill expansion near completion

5. Revenue has fallen short but we have created revenue..major step IMO

6. BOD change

We can agree, WEM is the treasure...many believe more than 10 million ounces of gold and over 100 million ounces of silver. It is within the United States and WEM resides within a business friendly state. Try California..never would have happened. California has their own Cap and Trade thanks to the Democrats and liberal GOP, watch more businesses fail and higher inflation.

George Carlin actually nails these dogooders..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScDfYzMEEw

I did take notice, all the three big majors are heading back up from their lows. They're always looking to maintain their inventory. Many times they will pay inflated prices to buy out juniors. Barrick Gold is a neighbor of WEM.

Nobody can predict the future...however, I have to stay for the drilling. DCBASS made an excellent observation of what happens to JPMs when drilling occurs. Roger Scammell pointed this out as well.

Thanks Rick for your insights.

New Message
Please login to post a reply