Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Jun 08, 2012 10:03AM
Jun 08, 2012 11:19AM
Jun 08, 2012 11:45AM
Jun 08, 2012 12:03PM
Jun 08, 2012 01:15PM

Pic- fair enough by me, too. That said, as hub leader I'm in a bit of a different position. I try to make sure that this board is seen as an objective, credible place to get information- all of it, positive/negative, warts and all. The answer to dumps like iflub where you get almost nothing but snark, lies, twisted and distorted "truth", and the most negative slant possible on everything is not to post just the good stuff, but the whole truth. I don't want to see a new investor lured in by promises of imminent riches any more than I want to see them scared away by the garbage on iflub. I want new investors to come in because they have been told the complete truth about SFMI, and can see the enormous potential that will inevitably be tapped. But I don't want them coming in thinking that a $2-5 buyout is just around the corner, as it has been for years, or thinking that there are no problems or that they can trust everything they get from IR. I want those who read this board to come away knowing that they got it straight and honestly. This board is not about SFMI's credibility, it's about ours.

spiny

Jun 08, 2012 05:12PM
Jun 08, 2012 07:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply