Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Jun 27, 2012 09:19AM
Jun 27, 2012 09:57AM
Jun 27, 2012 10:06AM

Pretty good news. It was obvious from Blue's pictures that the mill expansion still was not complete. But it sounds as if the flotation circuit should be installed fairly quickly if it is already purchased (no indication if it is on site yet). Also sounds as if the new circuit will get out all the gold and silver, although it still won't concentrate it enough to be smelted directly. Still will need the leach circuit for that. No specifics on the time frames for permitting or construction of the leach circuit. Also conveniently not mentioned is that the 3000 tons of concentrate they will end up with will be the result of having to run the 30,000 tons of previously processed partially depleted ore through the flotation circuit. It took two years to process that ore the first time, although it won't have to be ground up again. But it will mean that the flotation circuit can't be used for new ore (which is not partially depleted and higher grade) during however long it takes to process the partially depleted ore the second time (thanks, CQ- you really earned your tripled salary).

I'm looking forward (I hope) to the SHM. Hope to make it this time. Just hope I can leave my tar and feathers at home by then.

Well, that's better than many of the previous PRs. Could have used some more detail and information, though. And they're still not proofreading very well- both flotation (preferred) and floatation are acceptable, but you shouldn't use both within the span of four words. And "in late summer...in the ensuing weeks ahead" is a bit awkward and redundant. Won't bother to comment on PQ's typical quotes.

We still need significant news to move the share price in any real way. This won't do it.

Jun 27, 2012 11:41AM
Jun 27, 2012 12:10PM

Jun 27, 2012 05:42PM
Jun 28, 2012 12:21AM
Jun 28, 2012 01:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply