Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Jun 28, 2012 10:32AM
Jun 28, 2012 10:55AM
Jun 28, 2012 11:28AM
Jun 28, 2012 11:52AM

Jun 28, 2012 12:06PM
Jun 28, 2012 12:08PM

Jun 28, 2012 12:15PM
Jun 28, 2012 12:19PM
Jun 28, 2012 01:27PM

Whazoo is known for his big words and pithy sayings. Get your thinking caps on! ;) For those who are not aware of who this intellectual giant is...there is, perhaps, not a greater fellow to have in your corner (he paid me to say that!) I would offer my most heartfelt "welcome" to him, but I have not been here enough recently to be the one to offer that cordiality.

As for me (as if anybody cares, or as if it has a bearing on anyone) I am trying to get on with life as usual. I got out of most of my physical silver position around $30. I am holding my core position, and am waiting for the real "forced liquidation" fire sale coming shortly, which will, IMO, retest the $20 mark. That will be "load the boat" time. Look for USD/Euro parity before all is said and done.

As for SFMI, I am sitting on the sidelines right now waiting for something promising (maybe the word "promise" shouldn't be used in connection with said company!) To say that I am confused and shocked is an understatement. However, I still have 150,000 shares in the game thanks to my dreadful decision I made a few years back to get them locked up in a certificate (please, don't ask.) There are a few brokerages that will accept SFMI certs, BTW, and I will hopefully have the cert deposited by next week, if all goes well.

I admit I have been pissing...wooops...ticking some people off in the past few months in relation to SFMI. Believe me when I say I really hope we can get the drills turning, and ore processed, and SMFI be a success story. I really hope Pic is rewarded for his years of faithfully defending his investment. I hope the same for Garick, DC, Spiny, Don...and yes, Anton...and the rest of the investment community. The ball is (fortunately or not) in Pierre's hands. Some of us seem ok with that. Let's hope we are right.

Jun 28, 2012 10:28PM
Jul 02, 2012 07:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply