Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Hey all you longs of SFMI!

I've forever been receiving requests from folks to come over here and to abandon that other pathetic site. Well, yesterday, all the longs who were mods got summarily canned and that included me. Of course, since there is a conspiracy between the heters and the company owning that board, only the worst of the worst were put in. No fair or balance moderation. Not in the least. And the cherry on the top is that these collaborators in a deliberate misrepresentation of SFMI will not even grant me a courtecy reply to my PM to their corporate admin asking that I be replaced and that at least one person be permitted as an admin who it long SFMI. They won't even grace me with a reply.

So heres what we all need to do.

First, like it or not, newbies go there to get a read on the company. Thats wy this dishonest coup was done.... to take away fairness in that site altogether. That way, even though SFMI will be doing just fine this year (as we all know), any new money that might want to get on board will visit that dishonest dump and see that the company is all bad, 100%.

Now it is not allbad, but thats what new money, who is considering getting in, will see.

So please, everyone, bombard that set of corporate admins (shelly et al) with a complaint campaign and tell them to retsore me, Imperial Whazoo, as a mod. I deserve it, becasue I care and I understand and I'm articulate and informed. But since they won't even reply to me at all (I'm dangerous because of my skillset, I suppose), they need to hear it from a big group of us.

As for posting, I think I'll post here now, since I hear its far more friendly. But that does not negate the need for there to be at least one long amongst the mods over there, and I'm willing to do it. At the moment, they are stiff arming me. But if 50 complaint get sent to them, I thing a mountain of pressure might just do the trick.

Its worth a try, in any event, so please please please pleaseplease....

Put your hatred of that site aside. I share it but I'm a realist. We longs need to be represented and I'm up to the challenge. I just need you guys to bombard them with a complaint that states, in no uncertain terms, that fairness is a thing that needs to be restored and the way that dishonest bunch can be put on notice is to have a lot of complaints, in a short period of time. May not work but its at least worth a try, IMHO.

Peace & go SFMI

Imperial Whazoo

New Message
Please login to post a reply