Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

"When Hurricane Rick said there won't be any drilling at all ...that is an ABSOLUTE LIE. That statement alone lost all respect for the rest of his opinion."

First of all, that is not at all what I said, so get the quote accurate or at least paraphrase it correctly before jumping to an absurd and incorrect accusation that I'm lying. I said the following:

"The promises of drilling within the Sinker Tunnel by May 2012 have not come true...nor do I believe it will. The promises of drilling the top of WEM by July are now on the clock. They have to start drilling or the SHM in September will be a public lynching."

Since when is it "AN ABSOLUTE LIE" to merely state an opinion that I feel that drilling within the Sinker Tunnel won't occur? And to that point, I do need to correct or better specify my opinion that I don't believe they will drill the Sinker Tunnel in 2012, or rather by the 2012 SHM which is what I meant, but was not conveyed accurately in my post. It is merely my opinion that I don't believe the company will get the Sinker Tunnel prepared in time (in 2012) and that they will/should be concentrating on drilling from the top of the mountain down.

If drilling in the Sinker Tunnel (in 2012) does occur, my opinion will be deemed wrong, but that in no way means I'm lying.

New Message
Please login to post a reply