Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

PQ's shares are as worthless as ours. So how he is lining his pockets? Do you know something I don't know? You're not one of those conspiracy junkies who thinks he has offshore accounts and is building his $350 million dollar home from skimmed money he siphoned from a silent company that nobody knows about?

SFMI is a fully reporting company and the refineries are closely monitored by the IRS.

On what grounds should they fire CQ? Inexperience? Maybe soon with the cyanide leachiing permit application being worked on or about to be worked on, SFMI will hire a Mining Engineer. Just a rough guess.

I still like to see DQ resign from the BOD..but who would replace her and at what cost?

Are you planning on attending the SHM? If you are...I would welcome any hardball questions you have for PQ and the BODs and listen to their answers. Two plus months to go....alot can happen by that time. Possibly the announcement of the drilling...wouldn't that be sweet. Put many of these conspirators who think SFMI will never drill to rest. What benefit would PQ get from that? Share price has been stagnant because there has been no drilling announcement. So PQ's worth is worthless.....

Most likely I won't be attending this year's SHMs and I am hoping someone brings their video recorder to record the event as someone did last year. RK told me ..they will have everything in one hotel this year unlike last year when they offered two hotels. PQ and the BOD will be taking questions before and after the SHM...huge plus for shareholders. As you know....they really aren't legally obligated to have question/answer sessions before or after the SHM. If I was a scam artist...I sure in the hell wouldn't do it.

Hope you do plan on atending the SHM.....take your frustrations out on them.

Peace......you should move to California...this commie craphole is sinking fast and the people keep voting in the fools who are sinking the ship.

Good luck to you....

New Message
Please login to post a reply