Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Garick,

Great job posting this message. Imperial Whazoo, you have stated so much better my concept of what has been going on than I ever could. The thing that has been missing for me is confirmation of what my inclination has been for the last two plus years. I have invested in other juniors that have had some success, with some that have just disappeared into the land of good intentions, and others that hang on with wonderful potential that hasn't yet been achieved. All of this has taught me alot about due diligence.

This company has been slow when compared to expectations to we who expected perfection in the step by step ultimate acheivement of a $3.00 to $5.00 per share company. It never happens like that. But I too am impressed (now that we are beginning to actuall see solid news come out) with what has been an apparent two steps forward, one step back advancement of this company. PQ seems to be a real bulldog that laid out his vision and goal for this company 5 or so years ago and has stuck to his plan no matter what the stumbling blocks he has encountered nor has he been distracted by whatever criticism we stockholders have heaped upon him. This company is now connecting more of pic's dots and of course there are still many more to connect. If there were no more dots to connect then none of us would have been able to increase our holdings at the outrages price of $.02 to $.10 per share.

In the farming business, I have seen, and even worked for public companies that were only concerned with how the next quarterly, or annual report is going to look and therefore what the price per share was going to be now or for the next 6 months. These companies and CEO's would make the stupidest decisions that were short term benificial and long term awful that I could imagine. (One reason I formed my own business.) PQ, it seems to me, has the qualities of a man with a longer term goal, not one that will sacrifice the longer term value for short term glory.

Time will tell, but again in my opinion, it will require time to accrue the true benifit of investing in this company. Lord give me patience, and give it to me now!

Thanks, Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply