Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Thats about all I'm seeing here in the share price action. Buy below .03 and sell over .03 and fill the beer fridge for another few weeks. It has been and long dry hot summer though.

This sell on news scenario has been going on for awhile, as it seems the news is already baked into the price.

As for the news itself well, slow and steady is the word. Apparently too slow for many as volumes arn't quite breaking any records. 6,000 shareholders giving us one big yawn.

It has always been about the drilling for me. PQ does say 'small but steady revenue stream' . Problem is most investers could care less about small revenue streams.

The drilling plan is moving forward, but getting the Sinker drill ready is expensive in both time and dollars with the need for rock bolting, ventaltion, drill station blasted, permitting etc. I'm still questioning why an above ground drill program wasn't a priority. Rig avalability is the excuse now, but wouldn't have been if ordered in advance. I thinking lack of committed funding likley prevented that. Oh well wake me when the first blasts deafen WEM. Locked and loaded and anticapating a strong year coming for this sector.

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply