Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Doesn't matter what you call it:

"I wouldn't call it low mill efficiency but the lack of equipment to increase the efficiency improving the recovery rate."

They've been running the mill at a loss for over two years, pouring money down a hole when that money could have been used, say, for surface drilling last year. I'd be surprised if what they are recovering pays for much of anything at all- it certainly doesn't pay for the mill expenses. Waiting two years before they even start the process of improving the efficiency is inexcusable.

"Storing the $7 million plus concentrate..."

Once again, it is not "concentrate". It is not concentrated at all, in fact it is partially depleted. They have removed 20% of the gold (whoopee), and the ore that is left is actually lower grade than the unprocessed ore. This is not concentrate that you can smelt or send to a refiner, it is partially depleted ore that will have to be processed again to get out the remaining 80% (maybe). It took two years to process it the first time, and will likely take almost that long again to re-process, though it is already ground (though probably not as fine as required). And while they are using the mill to re-process this partially depleted stuff, they won't be able to process new, higher grade undepleted ore. A complete f-up.

"But what I heard is that they hadn't been paid in three years."

They've been paid- in shares. And the reason they have been paid in shares? Because the mill wasn't generating the revenue it should have been. And why wasn't the mill generating the revenue? Because PQ and the mill manager he should have fired performed abysmally. So instead of firing themselves and bringing in more experienced and competent personnel, they give themselves huge raises because they haven't done their job of generating revenue? Give me a break.

New Message
Please login to post a reply