Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Concerns

1. Leaching System won't be up and working till the fall of 2013.

My guess we won't be seeing any buyback of shares in the short term or an increase in revenue. Result..more dilution..how much will depend on the share price and the drilling results.

What will the Flotation system give us as far as short term revenue increases?

2. Do the Quillams care about the current share price? Especially how they need to raise capital to proceed with their objectives.

I agree with their current salaries and awarding themselves with large amounts of shares in both companies, they're hurting their chances for retail investment customers coming on board and they hurt my bottomline...JMHO!!!

But my take is...if the bottomline is to sell the company/companies..in the Quillams minds even if the companies combined sell for $2 per share, the Quillams are sitting pretty ( filthy rich while hurting the people who got them there with their capital ). When I came on board, I was looking at $7-10 per share...however, the company set backs, huge salaries and dumping of shares have hurt my chances of seeing that pipe dream become a reality.

What I saw in the S-1....$10 million dollars is needed. How does PQ convince investors to come on board with private placement money when the dilution factor is rising? Granted, he can use the $7 million plus in stored concentrate as collateral and the historical data of WEM.

Bottomline: Drilling and starting to prove reserves is the only way the share price rises. Until investors see the real evidence instead of historical data, this stock is flat.JMHO

What I have gathered, WEM is loaded with an abundance of precious metals and drilling it is a must as Roger Scammell pointed this out to us at the last SHM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply