Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Pic,

I wholeheartedly agree with most of what your saying and forsee many of the issue's you have so kindly pointed out. I originally owned mostly SFMI, but the rapid expansion of their outstanding shares made it fairly obvious that the dilution factor was far greater in SFMI then in GHDC. At that point in time, I started converting my SFMI shares for GHDC shares mostly at a ratio of anywhere from 1 for 4 to 1 for 3. For the last 9-10 months, I've been outright purchasing GHDC at around a 2-1 ratio in relation to their price. Currently, I have 6% of my holding in SFMI, and 94% in GHDC. Like yourself, I have a considerable amount of shares.

I'm a big fan of Martin Armstrong, Jim Sinclair, and most of the people profiled on King World News. They're all saying pretty much the same things as you have reiterated. All fiat currencies eventually fail because unless they're anchored by some real store of value (Gold and Silver), the politicians will devalue the currency through spending and unrealistic promises to buy votes. I don't pretend to know how high precious metal's will rise in price over time, but rise they will and I think most people will be amazed at the end results. As far the timing is concerned, never underestimate the politicians ability to kick the can down the road a lot farther than you would ever think possible. I tend to like Martin Armstrong when it comes to predicting the timing of events.....we'll see if his predictions come close to being right. He thinks September/October 2015 is when the Sovereign Debt Crisis finally implodes along with the dollar. It's at that point in time he thinks gold will go parabolic.

In the meantime, I'm content to keep purchasing more shares. If a buyout occurs sooner rather than later, so much the better. If it doesn't, I think the value of both of these stocks will be reflected by how much progress is made going forward as well as the increased value of PM's. Only time will tell if the decision's we make today will pay out in the future. I do know one thing for sure......if you want to win the lottery, you've got to buy a ticket. I saw you at last years SHM (Houston on your tag) and hope you show up again this year.

Semper Fi,

Bluesideup

New Message
Please login to post a reply