Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Don't know about anybody else, but I read the PRs.

"Do you actually read the PRs"

I read the series of PRs that maintained the "illusion" that the Melba Mill was on track to begin production any minute now right up to the PR that said it wasn't working out and they were building the mill elsewhere.

I read the PR just before the SHM two years ago that said the mill was doing 125 t/d, only to find out later that it was less than half that.

I read the PR when the mill opened that said the mill ore was averaging 0.75 oz/t.

And I was at the SHM when RK told me the Oso pile was 4 oz/t.

Lots of other examples, but no need to go on. This is no conspiracy mongering or emotionally charged rant, those are facts.

The point is, that despite undeniable progress, SFMI continues to damage its own credibility (and sp) with PRs and statements that are poorly written, uninformative, and frankly less than honest. Yes, they have a mill (though one that was running at a loss for two years before they told us), yes, they have made great progress in getting permits, etc., etc. But their progress has also been hampered by an inability to raise funds- and I attribute that directly to their lack of credibility and the diversion of too much funding and shares (that could have funded drilling years ago) to PQ and family- as well as the perception that progress is being hindered by PQ's refusal to bring in real mining people to make the decisions and run the operations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply