Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

First time I have seen this person on the IHUB board..he seems to know what time it is...

As this is my last post for the day, I will close with this. In 1977 there were countless penny stock mining companies. Four years later those same mining companies were selling up to 400 dollars a share. Gold and the Dow reached parity in 1933 at around 35 dollars each. They did it again in 1980 at 800 dollars. The bond market will eventually collapse and interestrates will go the other way. Parity will be reached again. But right now Gold is at 1,700 and the Dow is at 13,000. I don't know where parity is but I'm in for the long haul. Helicopter Ben and Draghi will print currencies into oblivion. Fiat currencies have failed EVERY time. They always do. And to those naysayers here who invest their time opining every day, day in and day out, they obviously believe their time here is well worth their effort, for whatever their reasons. In the words of the immortal bard, "Me thinks thou doust protest to much". Have a golden day, GO SFMI!!!

Sep 10, 2012 12:46PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply