Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

SFMI had the Centurion Deal a couple years ago...$7.2 million. Roger Scammel was on board and money was there to drill if PQ had cut the deal at the time.

Reasons unknown to me is why PQ left the deal on the table and pursued trying to get money out of the waste ore. Share price was quite higher and would have caused less dilution in what we are experiencing today. Even Lew Georges said the deal was a good one for SFMI.

We all know the recovery rate was less than anticipated and mill wasn't up to speed.

I don't like doing the could of, should of crap....but I bet if SFMI pulled the deal with Centurion and moved forward as RS suggested on the drilling. We would be seeing a much higher share prices in both stocks than we have today. This is my strongest criticism of PQ besides him paying himself and family members in huge amounts of shares at the current price level. I understand they haven't been paid in many years and used some of their own capital to get this going. I get that....but I wish PQ would have listened to RS at the time especially with the amount of experience RS has in geology and mining. JMHO!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply