Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Just woke up and saw the news about the permit and immediately bought some more GHDC to rebalance my account and cover all my bases! Buying either of the 2 companies is a similar decision as to whether one decides to buy gold or silver since at times GHDC has better relative strength, but it is also certainly more volatile and less liquid. A post from from Rick Rule on King World yesterday set me to thinking that the Q's paying themselves with shares is a somewhatsimilar to insider financing/insider buying which according to Rule is a very good thing in this environment of poor financing opportunities:

"I would also add, Eric, that one of the interesting things I am seeing right now is the continued bifurcation of the mining market. The sort of segregation of strong companies and weak companies. One of the things I notice is there is no cash being made available under any terms to a lot of the weak companies. This continues to support the thesis that this market purge will be real, and many of the weaker companies will be delisted.

At the same time I am beginning to see that the smaller companies, at least when they finance, aren’t financing through the broker-dealer community, but rather they are financing on a non-brokered basis. This is also taking place with very, very strong insider buying.

That type of activity is extremely useful. It’s showing us the people that work at these quality companies think that it’s cheap enough to take money out of their own bank accounts and put it into the company’s bank account in return for increasing ownership of the company. This augers very well for a pretty solid first quarter rebound in the stronger companies in the junior sector.

New Message
Please login to post a reply