Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Nice post Sinbob and I couldn't agree with you more! I was one of the baby boomer takers until I had an epiphany 35 years ago when I was 25 and I changed my life and started to give back. Since that day, I've seen a lot and now the nation and even world of takers are reaping what they've sown. Unfortunately, many of those who chose another path have to suffer a bit since the whole globe is roughly in the same can of debt soup. I've just listened to a couple of podcasts of Canandian economist Jeff Rubin who was the Chief Economist for CIBC World Markets for 20 years until he had an fairly recent epiphany and resigned to write a book called "Why Your World Is About To Get A Whole Lot Smaller". The book is on point because he is preaching that the GROWTH goal of all politicians is what has lead to the spending and debt problem and he explains why this cannot possibly continue from an economic point of view especially as it relates to oil. His solution is to learn to live happily with less like they apparently do in Scandanvian countries which are some of the happiest countries in the world. As this topic relates to our favorite little Falcon stock, I can certainly learn to be happy with a significantly less return on this investment than I originally had hoped to receive however I hope the greed of those in charge chasing the GROWTH goal does not somehow misfire and lay an egg on us commoners! Regards, Khaki

Link to a really good talk by Rubin: (http://www.jeffrubinssmallerworld.com/meet-jeff/ )

New Message
Please login to post a reply