Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: carmine, come out come out wherever you are.............

OK, you can call me a basher or what ever you want, but I am just calling it like I see it. I have been very patient, and it has been hard. I do not like to see these black out periods that we are kept in the dark. If you look back, when we have had these "lack of information" periods, it has been because of delays or they have stated on thing and it was not true, i.e. mill out put. I do not trust RK AT ALL! We have been loyal to this project and they need to try and remember that by giving us PRs that contains hard information that is to the point and in a timely manner. That is not asking too much! I do not think the drills are on sight. They would not disconnect the air line and ventilation tube for the weekend, just the have to reconnect them on Monday. Once again not bashing, just look at their track record. Why have they not put out a PR stating the details of the financing? How much? When? At what cost? If they had anything good to say I think they would be more than happy to put out a PR.

New Message
Please login to post a reply