Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I fully understand drilling is important but looking back at my notes two ASM's ago...

The cost of deep core drilling is $4.2 million dollars.

The metallurgical lab building.. $631,000 dollars

Flotation System $900,000

Chariot escape hatch costs $150,000

I believe the filing of the N43 101 is nearly $800,000

I have come to the conclusion, purchasing of the closed loop leaching system is more important than drilling right now. My reason is the capital needed to fund the expenses for drilling and other expenditures. Closed loop would increase the output and more quickly.

Rumor has it, dorebar increases are heading out this month and expanding each month because of the flotation system increasing the output.

Personally, I can see why PQ and the BOD moved in this direction before drilling. Drilling is costly and with no revenue, the dilution factor would increase 10 fold.

BRAVO PQ....we have come this far...don't let us down now. The restaurant is nearly completel and will be serving gold and silver shortly.

Don't forget we have a 5000 ton limit from within WEM and 800,000 tons above ground of waste ore with about 14-17 grams of gold per ton with the flotation system. Increase it with the leaching system.

When funds are secure...rumor has it...roughly 6 months to get the leaching system operational.

SFMI has a lot going compared to many other exploration companies that never make it. SFMI has a Mill, Sinker Tunnel and waste ore with over 1/2 ounce of gold per ton.

Patience my fellow shareholders..and quit whining. I do get we need to drill..but we need capital. PQ is taking the least cost of dilution to acheive it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply