Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I like to know if the flotation system increased their output.

If I recall, Bouts put up a video of a mining company doing the same thing SFMI is doing recovering gold from 100yr old waste with a flotation system in place.

I heard our 900K flotation system is the state of the art. Their intent is to purchase a closed loop leaching system to increase their output of gold and silver more quickly and thoroughly.

In one of my posts, I put up another mining company FVGCF...Fire River Gold Corp and showed drilling results. Their share price is under .05 ...so even if SFMI drills, this doesn't mean the share price will skyrocket. SFMI just put over $4 million of diluted shares with no real impact of the share price. So we are still at square one and seeking out money.

Now if FVGCF would have flown up the charts..I would say...DRILL BABY DRILL. But this isn't the case.

So I concur with the BOD that their current plan of generating revenue by building up the mill to be a professional milling operation is the way to go. Processing leftover waste ore is cost effective by reducing labor costs. Sinker Tunnel is in place.

Don't forget the ore the miners remove from within WEM will be processed, assayed, dorebared and sent to the refiner.

Create the cash flow, banks and investors will listen. Smart play JMHO !!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply