Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I agree to a point, pic, but I think there is a big difference between being dismayed at the progress of the stock (which is, I think we all agree, being somewhat manipulated) and outright calling management liars. Yes, mistakes have been made, but we have been kept somewhat informed through infrequent PR's and anyone who takes the time and expense of attending the open shareholder meetings can see for themselves what is going on. We are also brought up to date at those meetings. I think the company was burned long ago by the webcam BS and now they are reluctant to say anything for fear of getting burned again. I, for one, am somewhat willing to let what I see define my feelings for the company. And, I don't believe for one second that we have been LIED to. If so, as I said, proove it and file a complaint with the authorities.

I'm still very confident we are all going to make some moolah here. But I, too am disappointed along with all of the rest of you that we arent moving faster. Hell, I'm almost 70 and I WANT TO RETIRE! sorry for shouting.

Mar 12, 2013 01:22PM

Mar 12, 2013 04:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply