Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I have reluctantly left up the two previous posts. Seriously, go back and read them and ask yourself what they contribute to the discussion of SFMI and the understanding of our investment.

I never asked to be mod, it simply came as a result of posting on this site for an extended period. My philosophy has been to let people post whatever as long as it contributed to the discussion. The only posters who have been banned were those who simply bashed SFMI, contributed nothing to the discussion, and added nothing but negatives to the board. Despite whatever faults he has, I believe Carmine is someone who is actually invested in this stock and who has a large stake in its success. His posts are much more impetuous and emotional than most of us, but he does seem to care about its success and digs up information that no one else does. Because of that, I have let stand posts that considered alone might have gotten others banned. That is also true of many others here. I certainly have posted stuff that some might consider bashing, though I always try to back up and explain my stands.

Lately, though, it seems that many here have decided it is open season on other posters. I have deleted a number of posts that did nothing but bash other posters, though I generally left up posts that did also contribute to the discussion. But I have started to rethink my position. Way too many posts are primarily personal warfare, not related to SFMI at all, to the point where someone coming to this site would have a hard time finding the information they were looking for. So what is to be done? I'm leaning towards cracking down on off topic posts (shades of iscum), though it goes against my preferences. If you have a strong preference yourself, let me know either with a general post or by pm.

New Message
Please login to post a reply