Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

"No one EVER helps any company putting in low stink bids [bids below current bid]. And avoid selling with no volume. You should have done nothing, IMO.

It is odd how the minds works. Please, just buy the darn stuff at helpful price and be done with it! That .016 print is the last thing sharesholders should have to see going into Easter weekend!!! You may or may not get further fill. Honestly, I hope not."

All opinions on SFMI aside, this is terrible advice, nobody should heed it and I'm surprised you put it out there. Investing is NOT a team sport. The object of investing (Investing 101) is to buy as low as possible and sell as high as possible. There is no in-between and no compromise and no defense in telling someone they should've "buy at a helpful price". When you are not a motivated or anxious buyer and the stock is range bound and not moving, then the smart thing to do to maximize your own profit is to put in a low bid and wait for the price to come to you...not chase it. There is no guarantee the price will come to you. Whether the stock closes at .016 or .018 today means nothing in the grand scheme of your investment. It is not up to individual investors to paint or otherwise job the stock price, especially at a price that would otherwise be detrimental to their own financial interests. It is the company's execution that will dictate whether your shares increase or not...not individuals "slapping the ask" irresponsibly.

I'm all for sharing information, due diligence, charts, opinions and whatnot in a collective nature to increase shareholder knowledge of their investment. However, when it comes to buying and selling, each individual has to make that determination by themselves based on their risk/reward profile and their overall feeling about their investment. Instructing someone to buy at a higher price "to be helpful" is indefensibly absurd.

You should be applauding dmagnus for getting a good price, not chastizing him about it or rooting against his opportunistic fill. Save the criticism for the market makers or the company, not shareholders trying their best to maximize their profit when the odds are stacked against them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply