Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Sphin, for gosh sake! I'm not here to blast anyone.

Pic...check your last 10 or 12 responses to anything that I have posted. You have pretty much done nothing but blasted me for anything and everything. From my great delight (whatever) in watching the paper shorts kill the silver price, to my being disgruntled because I lost money in SFMI (I actually gained more in GHDC that I lost in SFMI), you obviously do not let me give my opinion (without blasting me) if it crosses swords with you.

You want me to be happy because your buddy A. Zack cost me $4500 with his P&D on now defunct Cannon Exploration?

Anton and I both lost money on CNEX. Anton does not pump and dump...but no matter of arguing with you on this matter will change your opinion of him, and what treachery he demonstrated to you in regard to CNEX (whatever!)

It was also obvious that you didnt want SFMI to succeed because you bailed out at a loss.

Bailing at a loss from your perspective...getting out what I could at 2.5 cents from mine. Look at the price...I'll let you decide who made the right choice.

I have no axe to grind against you or SFMI. I thought we had a great time at the first shareholder's meeting...which, by the way, I did attend...not the typical kind of behavior from your average basher...during which we watched gold and silver coming from production...two and a half years ago! Where is the revenue? Where is the dore? Why the heck is SFMI sitting on "millions of dollars of concentrate" and yet in their filings they state that unless they get financing they may have to close operations? How, from your perspective, something doesn't stink is beyond me.

You know my record of posting. I was not always like this. The lies and perceived corruption of management made me change my mind. I don't bash SFMI here...if I wanted to, you would REALLY have something to say about me! I occasionally post about the silver price because I think there is a real opportunity for investors. My recent post was in response to Khaki.

New Message
Please login to post a reply