Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Macod, ask yourself this question? If you were going to invest in a mining company wouldn’t you want to go over the books first and see the financials, business plan, site surveys, etc. before making a trip to the property? Then you could save yourself a trip if you thought the company was not profitable. Also, I think you over looked the part when I said, “If it was true, they could have for the first time given the shareholders some truthful news”. Do you know how many time we have been told ("that financing was being finalized") or something to that matter. They didn’t have a problem with releasing an 8K about the possibility with an Omni deal. That turned out to be BS. I am just tired of being kept in the dark and continuously slapped in the face with all the greed. June will be here in a few days and then I guess we can all start another rumor that June is the month for thing to start heating up. Then another rumor in July, August, etc. Wasn’t this year going to be a bullish year? It will be December before you know it and if things don’t change. I am not going to say but I am sure everyone can figure that out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply