Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Jun 13, 2013 07:52PM

Saying you are not bashing while posting irrelevant garbage with the completely unsupported implication that SFMI is a scam does not make your post any less of a bash. Disclaimers don't work that way. And there are certainly at least three trolls who lurk on this forum, including many of those over in iscum, so three recs is by no means exculpatory.

And it was both irrelevant and garbage. Garbage is for the most part deleted from this forum to the extent I have the authority. Irrelevant posts are sometimes left up, especially if they have some redeeming value or are otherwise interesting, or are posted by regulars who make significant contributions. Bashing posts are not left up, except occasionally as an example. Repeated attempts to post the same garbage will definitely be removed, and the posters will eventually be banned. So far none of your posts have made any kind of significant contribution, and the repeated references to "anatomy of a scam" so far put you in the basher category.

And the implication that to me every hammer is a nail? You have got to be kidding. Seems like you are the one who hasn't been reading posts. There are lots of negative posts on this site, including ones by me. The difference (and what makes those posts not "nails") is that they are substantive, thoughtful, supported, and relevant. Your posts were none of these.

Any further attempts to post or reference "anatomy" will result in a ban. Any further attempts to argue any of these points will also result in a ban. You have already wasted enough of my time.

Feel free to contribute something of substance or value, but any more posts that are disruptive, trollish, bashing, or trying to argue any of the points above will result in a ban. There will be no further discussion or warning.

Jun 18, 2013 01:50PM
Jun 18, 2013 02:32PM

Jun 18, 2013 04:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply