Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: No Volume! Is this the Calm before the Storm or a Rainbow moment?

Please enlighten me and this forum, why a guy with NO SKIN in the game anymore, still follows a company/stock/forum???

You're starting to remind me of Rocketstocks now.

Let's back track a bit. You sat with PQ at a restaurant in NYC with a few others during PQs visit in Long Island with those mamalooks at the Steak House in LI, and you feel liked PQ lied to you and you feel betrayed?? So you still linger here because you put some friends in this POS investment and they lost several thousands??? I did the same thing. I still have shares of both stocks and I try to follow it as much as I can, that's why I post and watch the pps/daily. On the other hand, if I sold, I would never look back and dwell on what was said/happened.

Rocketstocks does the same $hit. He thinks he knows it all. He's TRYING to be some hero trying to rescue shareholders by feeding them crapola. Example: Just by the things he says about Delaney Equity and Pierre's business transaction THAT NEVER CAME TO FRUITION, I know he's a JO!!!!!!!!!!!

Your other wonderful investment Medinah, which Anton tried pushing to me has sunk as well, so do you feel the same betrayal/hatred against their management?

Our management knows "change" has to be made and all I've saying is that I believe we will see it real soon.......which causes me to feel bullish on our future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply