Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

WTF are you talking about?

Please read word for word...to compare this with the rumors of Chinese investors is utter non sense. In recent press releases there was no mention of the Chinese.

A group of Canadian investors have decided to participate in the further
development of the Diamond Creek Mill facility, owned by Silver Falcon Mining,
Inc., and the Sinker tunnel drilling program, subject to verification of the
facts. Both are under operational management by Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. in
Murphy, Idaho, USA.

During a recent informal visit by the two mining experts selected and financed
by these investors, a number of facts were verified to be accurate as previously
described in Silver Falcon Mining's past news releases, on SFMI's website and in
its SEC filings.

"...their assay lab technician was an open book for us and it is our opinion that their previous sampling methods were carried out to an industry standard which bodes well for our objectives." An independent, ISO accredited, laboratory will be retained to perform GOLD and SILVER analysis on the samples generated from the validation component of the due diligence process. This due diligence is a normal protocol and is being financed entirely by the investors. Our Directors are confident in the accuracy of our previous results in this field and will provide unrestricted access to all of the operation and data on hand.

Mr. Quilliam, CEO of Silver Falcon Mining, Inc., said, "We are very happy to work hand in hand with a savvy Canadian group of investors, whose past experience, in the gold and silver mining field, combined with access to the large pool of funds required to proceed with both the building of our permitted leaching unit and our drilling program of War Eagle Mountain will help further develop and solidify Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. for the benefit of its shareholders who have suffered under the latest readjustment of the precious metal market."

Over a month ago, my glass was half empty. Today, my cup runneth over.

BTW....Bill Earll, Anton Z and Sphindog isn't in my best interest as a shareholder of SFMI and GHDC. They all would like to see SFMI collapse and !#!#! all of us. So they can kiss my AZZZZZZZZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply