Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

BJ,

I am sorry I attacked your pal Bill Earll who is looking to bring down my investment in SFMI/GHDC. I can understand why you defend him. You have emotional ties to him and he has ties with Anton. I get it...but as a shareholder like yourself, why call this a scam when there isn't any solid proof and only hurts your own investment. We all can be critical of the progress being made..I get that.

I just questioned your judgment on the Chinese rumor and comparing it to what is happening with the savvy Canadian investors who I believe have merged with GHDC. There is no comparison with the Chinese. Connect the dots in last few press releases.

As far as Obama, I warned people in 2007 not to vote for him because he is a Saul Alinsky Marxist and pathological liar. My prediction was accurate. Also, I didn't vote for the career politician Jerry Brown, another big govt pro tax jerk off.

I have stakes in all my investments..I hate to lose. I pay attention to all of them but SFMI/GHDC is my game changer. Either I end up in the cellar or I win the trophy. We have new players in town who I call the Masked Rider. I haven't felt this elated in years with SFMI and GHDC. I have ridden the storms of near collapse but stayed with it. I have brought others on board.. I get calls saying this isn't going anywhere. Everyone was up when it hit .47 cents a share. We all could have sold back then. We didn't....But I tell them every cloud has a silver lining. Read the press releases.....we are coming back. JMHO!!

http://www.montyenglish.co.uk/montyblog/?attachment_id=450" />

New Message
Please login to post a reply