Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: i will be at the SHM this year with big al and crew and....................

Once we hear someones story our perception of an event can change completely, we really dont know Al's story all we can do is guess. I agree with the sentiment that anything that is done that benefits SFMI is a good thing and very wellcome, the past is the past - looking forward to a great and good future is what I want.

And carmen I would like to say this about your sitting on the fence comment - " when you sit on the fence all you get is a post up your ass !" no one ever got rich or did anything of value by fence sitting, those who take risks are the ones who get things done.

I wonder if Bill Earl dumped his shares ? if he did how many was he paid ? could he be partly responsible for dragging the sp down or was it just Illiad ? with all the dilution caused by PQ its difficult to know who was selling, why someone would sell at a time like this is crazy, but then again if it was free shares maybe they dont care.

Hope you all have a great weekend and God bless SFMI !

New Message
Please login to post a reply