Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I'm just curious.

Normally, the SHM is held around the 20th of September. Now it has been moved to October, a full two weeks or more later. Is this because they still need time to put together whatever "deals" are in the works? Does the Masked Rider's horse have really short legs, so it's taking him longer to get to the wilds of rural Idaho? Do they need to hire extra security for the irate shareholders?

Where does it say that PQ, CQ, DQ, et al are going to move out of the way? They have brought in "experts" before and run them out soon after. Why should this be any different? - aside from the fact that if it isn't the company will fold...

Somebody said something about turning 30 million into 3 billion or more. I have a spreadsheet that I put together back in the day that says there is something like ten million ounces of gold in WEM waiting to be pulled out. At $2000 gold and $1000/ton processing cost at say .75 oz/ton, that works out to something like $6bn net value of the gold in the mountain. With 1.2bn shares out that is something like $5/share. I'd be ecstatic with a third of that. Hell, I'd be ecstatic with a third of a third.

New Message
Please login to post a reply