Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

It sounds like the future of sfmi is pretty bright. We should soon have reveneues from the mill tolling deal (which looks likely to be finalized soon) accompanied by funding for sinker/drilling. And changes to the BOD that should make people much more comfortable with the decision making up top. I hear that there was a new geologist at the meeting as well, although I'm not sure how he fits into the picture.

I don't think we see news on these things Monday because I believe that there are a few more dominoes yet to fall into place. I think we'll see buying on the market as things progress and anyone selling on Monday because of a lack of news is extremely short sighted IMO. And nobody wants a puff news release, that would be worse than nothing. Wait till the meat and potatoes... and the kettle is picking up steam.

Don't crucify BOUTS if he was early on his time predictions. I think most everything he's stated will come to pass. He's been trying to keep people encouraged. He has reason to believe that he'll eventually be right.

I'm super confident moving forward. Just a bit more patience and the future should be more clear to everyone soon enough.

ps. I think most of the meeting attendees were DEEP pockets and most small fry like myself chose not to shell out $1200 for a weekend in Idaho. The deep pockets are IMO happy with what they saw and heard. Let's see how long it takes for them to show their appreciation on the market.

New Message
Please login to post a reply