Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Re: It is still possible to turn this company around.

Thanks for your info. I knew he wasn't on the BOD and like you said he may not be able to release news but he can be quoted. I think the new CEO of the Sub should lay out his vision for the future of the company and be specific. We don't need any more PR's that are a lot of fluff and create more questions than answers. This might and I use the word might restore some confidence in the company and shareholders (something that PQ could not and cannot do).The shareholders really haven’t heard any detailed plans or timelines about what the new CEO of the Sub will be held responsible for. The point I am trying to make is if SFMI wants to fix the creditability issues, then the shareholders need his plan and timeline. If we don’t get something soon then in my eyes he is nothing but a puppet. I hope PQ realizes that all the shares he has are worthless if we drop to $0.0000. I also hope he never uses these words again “This will be a bullish year for SFMI”. That might have been a typo and should have read “This will be a bullshit year for SFMI”.

Dec 18, 2013 07:02AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply