Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I don't agree, there are posts that are negative made by many that speak the truth, the problem is when posters make negative posts just for the sake of negativity, go over to ihub and see the endless negative posts, the only good thing you get out of that forum is a look at the trades, if we want to talk about paid bashers then lets go there ? its mind blowing how people can spend so much time posting hate about stocks they don't own.

I think what pic and others are trying to do is stop this forum from degenerating into the same, new posters appear and pretty soon we hear the same endless negative rant telling us over and over the same stuff we already know, we are hoping !! hoping that things will turn around - yes there is every indication based on the history of penny stock scams that we may be disappionted we all know that !

I bought in a few years ago just like others, what I have done since then is continue to buy on the dips ( there have been many ) so I have averaged down, its a long time to wait till .07 a share to break even but now it only has to go just over a penny for me, I am hoping and I dont like needless negativity - I say go SFMI and I truly hope all of us here get a reward for the agony we have been through, but then again if you take no risk you get nothing !

New Message
Please login to post a reply