Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Brad- Just a few things.

First, the stuff piled in the mill yard and at the mine sites is not "dirt", so please don't refer to it as that. That's something the trolls from iscum would do (and have done). It's a lame attempt at humor that won't go over well here.

Second, that $43M figure is also one that the trolls like to toss around. It is not "liability" as you called it- you need to read more closely and be more precise with your terms. The actual total current liability, as of the latest filing, is somewhere just above $4M- at least some of which, such as accrued compensation, will likely be paid out in shares. And considering that there are over $6M in assets (some of which, like the mill, are greatly undervalued because of accounting procedures), SFMI actually has a net worth. That $43M you are throwing around is actually total expenses for the life of the company, and if you have been paying attention you certainly know that a huge portion of that has been paid out in the form of shares, not cash. The actual amount of cash raised by SFMI (such as the loan from Iliad or private placements) is much less and as far as I can tell mostly has been used for equipment and supplies and to pay contractors.

Finally, if you have been reading this forum for a while you know that it is for serious, straightforward, educated investors, and for those who want to learn more about SFMI and to keep up with their investment. It is not a place to use loaded or improper terms and toss around grossly wrong numbers, or to repeatedly focus primarily on negative issues (especially ones in the past). That is what iscum is for. I recommend you consider this post very seriously before you post again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply