Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

FalconFan-

No one on this site has ever denied that SFMI has been a huge disappointment (at least so far) due to greedy, incompetent management. I have stated just that many times myself, and have not just allowed but welcomed serious, informed discussion of the negatives as well as the positives of SFMI. What is not welcome on this site is trollish behavior such as tossing around bogus numbers, using loaded or improper terms, repetetively returning to negatives that are well in the past and that have already been discussed ad nauseum, etc. Doesn't matter if you sugarcoat such behavior with cute anecdotes, pleasant banter, or a layer of humor; doesn't matter whether it is direct or just insidious. Informed pertinent discussion (negative or positive) is fine, bashing in any form is not. There are few of us who have not voiced our displeasure here at one time or another, and that is both understandable and acceptable. We regulars have earned our right to the occasional complaint. But the rules of this site are clear- Bashing is not allowed.

spiny

New Message
Please login to post a reply