Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Look, I am making no argument that SFMI will most likely end up what the general consensus thinks the share price will be. I also DO think that once SFMI reaches at a certain price level that it too will get r/s treatment much like GHDC will soon get.

I understand that SFMI back when it reached its highs is not that the SFMI as it is now (and very near future to be exact) for a bunch of reasons. Shares been diluted and all, funding, etc.

I do appreciate you keeping a nice check and balance system here at the forums, which is why I couldnt resist to just being a lurker. I do want to let you know Im not trying to pump SFMI but I understand how you are setting the ground rules with me since this is an investement forum with other investors looking here. And we want to keep everything truthful and real.

My basic point with SFMI reaching the levels Ive stated is when GOLD hits 2K to 2.5K that most likely we will see a mania of people jumping into this sector whether it be physical or mining shares. ACTUALLY, its not just SFMI, but other half way decent gold stocks/miners will too get the benefits of this mania.

I just pointed out at that with SFMI cleaning up its act and bringing in AAA management here, it just makes all for SFMI to get some of the effect from that.

Again, I do agree that share price is what BOUTS or you are saying at the moment. Just saying when GOLD does boom to a level that causes a mania, we will be happy to own some of SFMI shares. I understand where you think its unrealistic just for the sake of the forums since we want to be realistic instead of shooting empty promises of hope (ala Obama).

My point was speaking of during a mania.

Feb 25, 2014 06:27PM

G&s
Feb 25, 2014 07:50PM
G&s
Feb 25, 2014 09:15PM
G&s
Feb 26, 2014 06:33AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply