Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: FYI: Maybe this will answer a few questions for other shareholders.

FYI: I sent an email asking questions and was please to get a very quick response. This is what I sent to Mr. Quilliam and the questions I asked.

Hello Mr. Quilliam,

Today is the beginning of April and the shareholders would appreciate some honest updates of what is going on. Not the confusing PR's that only create more disbelievers. I believe that the path the company took has created a huge hole that might not be profitable. Can I suggest that if the company is really trying to get this NI 43-101 report you could elaborate on the benefits this would bring SFMI and the shareholders. Nothing positive happened all of last year after you stated that it was going to be a bullish year for SFMI. So far nothing has happened positive with SFMI this year.

I have a few Yes or No questions if you would be so kind to answer. Over the past several weeks a huge amount of shares traded hands. Did somebody on the board sell their shares? Did somebody close to SFMI buy up most of them shares? If there really is a tolling contract that will bring in money for SFMI, is 15% going to start buying back some of the shares that have been dumped on the market?

I hope I receive an answer to my 3 yes or no questions. Thank you for your time and please do the right thing for SFMI and the shareholders to make some money. Pictures of people working at the mine would go a long way with shareholders.

Here was Rich Kraiser response:

SFMI has entered into a tolling arrangement with objective of providing mining service for its under utilized Diamond Creek Mill facility. SFMI has a number of permits which other mining entities cannot obtain in their operational districts. Yes, revenue will be used to get current on a outstand obligations, any money left over will be applied to gettging a close loop cyanide system which is a must needed additional circuit to process the complicated sulfide ore found in the historical tailings, geochemistry and geophysics of the ore atop War Eagle. So, the idea is to utilze the Diamond Creek Mill for others whos ore is not as complex as SFMI, and bank roll our needed capital for growth and expansion. If anything is left over, 15% would be applied to a buy-back.

In terms of the 43-101, it’s a necessary document for listing on a Toronto Exchange in the future, but it’s a recognized document worldwide which could help SFMI get comprehensive finanacing, as well.

No insiders have been selling except Tom Ridenour, the Company's CFO, he filed a 10B-5 with the US SEC and FINRA which allows him to sell on 1500.00 per day in the open market with all types of stipulations. So, some days or most days he cannot execute a sell order due to these selling stipulations outlined in the rules.

All insiders are required to file FORM 4s within a certain period of time to disclouse selling and buying. At this time, no other directors and/or officers are buying or selling.

Thank you for your questions.

With warmest regards,

Rich Kaiser

Apr 02, 2014 09:58AM
Apr 02, 2014 09:59AM

Apr 02, 2014 09:59AM
Apr 02, 2014 11:06AM
Apr 02, 2014 11:49AM
Apr 02, 2014 12:07PM
Apr 02, 2014 12:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply