Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I was gone most of the day today and therefore missed the "action", but of course I did see the triple 000s at the end of the day. My quick take is that we non-insider shareholders are obviously caught in a death spiral at this point wherein the insiders feel that they are owed deferred compensation and various vendors are owed significant fees, so the company has decided to pay off both parties with ultra-cheap shares to the tune of hundreds of millions of share at which point the vendors and some insiders sell these shares to get cash, further reducing the price and then the cycle starts over - as is often said, "wash, rinse, repeat". WEM mountain may have be mountain of gold, but us loyal shareholders are ending up with a mountain of almost worthless paper (shares). The only chance for a shareholder at this point is to continually buy more mounds of almost worthless paper shares and then if the company survives one will not be so diluted. That being said, many shareholders either do not have the funds to continually invest or they are not willing to throw good money after bad or they are just disgusted as I am tonight - a very sad situation indeed! Only immediate, credible and amazing news will help stabilize the situation at this point and perhaps then some of us can maybe get a partial return of principal or a single or longshot double and move on! Khaki

Apr 22, 2014 12:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply